As of 2015 you now have the option of obtaining a 10 year visa. So if you plan to return again to China this may be a good option for you!
We are often asked if we have experience with a particular orphanage, and more often than not the answer is yes! So I thought it would be nice to list the orphanages that we have visited with past families. However, once I started down this road, I soon found out that the list was 85 orphanages long! Whew! I guess I won't list them all here, but rest assured, we have most likely been to your child's orphanage.
We are aware of the new requirements when applying for a Visa from the Chinese Consulate. Check with us first before applying for your Visa to receive assistance!
Welcome to the new Red Thread Tours & Services website! We are thrilled to have the opportunity to update our look, make it easier to find the information you need, and to provide more online assistance.
Our most recent updates are:
1. Tour dates for 2012 reflect our new December 2012 heritage group offering.
2. Tour dates for 2013 have been updated for those thinking of joining us next year.
3. We have a new tour in the works for 2014, especially for those who have already traveled with us in the past. This one will be scenic and enjoyable. Stay tuned!
4. We welcome a new member to our growing team! Tina Wu has joined us and will be in constant communication with all of our traveling families.
Lots of new information added and old information deleted to keep our website as up to date as possible! A rundown of all the changes that were made...
1. We have a new mailing address!
2. Full set of informational meeting dates and locations have been added for 2012
3. Adoption provinces of families traveling in our 2012 heritage tours have been added
4. Our picture gallery has been updated with 2011 heritage tour highlights, 2011 group photos, and 2011 teen tour highlights
We have a new picture from our summer 2011 heritage tour in our group pictures section.
We also have a new testimonial by one of our travelers in the summer 2011 teenager service group!